This is a repeating eventSeptember 25, 2023 2:00 pm
Shaftesbury Arts Centre Art Group
Shaftesbury Arts Centre Art Group is a small practical group based at the SAC, meeting at 2pm on Monday afternoons in the Phoenix Room to enjoy painting. We welcome all
Shaftesbury Arts Centre Art Group is a small practical group based at the SAC, meeting at 2pm on Monday afternoons in the Phoenix Room to enjoy painting. We welcome all levels of skill in all mediums.
During the year we have tutors in all mediums and aspects of painting. We have an exhibition once a year in the SAC Gallery and opportunities to join other exhibitions in the gallery at certain times of the year.
Our Annual Exhibition will be held on Wednesday 20th to Tuesday 26th March 2024.
- 18th September – Bring something natural to paint or draw
- 25th September – Still life; your choice, on your table, or the one on the main table
- 2nd October – Zara McQueen will tutor us in various techniques
- 9th October – Zara continues the theme
- 16th October – AGM
- 23rd October – Half term
- 30th October – Somebody sitting for us in motorbike gear
- 6th November – Joint topic
- 13th November – Richard Corbett will tutor us with seascapes in acrylics
- 20th November – Continue with the previous week’s work or start something new
- 27th November – Christmas still life
- 4th December – Palm trees and sand; bring photos
- 11th December – Quiz and nibbles
- Christmas break. Return 15th January 2024.
For more information, contact Gillian on 078737 40979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 Bell Street Shaftesbury SP7 8AR